Sunday, November 23, 2008

The onslaught of comments from my followers this week, chastizing me for not updating my blog has been, inspiring.

Short post, I promise more later this afternoon.

News: I PASSED THE NY BAR!

Now on to character and fitness review. Apparently they don't want complete and total nut-jobs as attorneys (we want them as current presidents and senators). I'll be admitted to the bar in January, sworn in at Albany. Also, learned this week that my parents will be attending with me!

Otherwise, wedding plans are going fantastically. Currently, I can't wait till Thanksgiving reunion in the Berkshires. But most get through 3 days of work first.

More later.

1 comment:

The Fat Kid said...

I want to work there.... it is so pretty. My new office is ugly and old... you lucky ducky!

Free Blog Counter