Monday, October 6, 2008

It's been a while since I last wrote. Tizzy and I had a wonderful time in NYC, culminated with a frantic trip to EWR, getting her on the plane with 6 minutes before they shut the door. Thankfully no one was in line for security!

It's certainly fall weather here and I'm sure Central Park is gearing up for Fall Festivals and season change.

Work is going well, it's a bit slower, but not to terrible. I actually only worked about 45 hours last week instead of 50+!

Still getting new pieces of furniture for the apartment and making changes for when Tizzy gets here next!

More later..

2 comments:

Monster Librarian said...

I have never seen Central Park in the Fall! Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Please, please, please... put up another post. All your law school friends are waiting schmootzy pants!

Free Blog Counter